2. USE OF INFORMATION POSTED IN THE APP: All entries become the property of NASTT. NASTT’s No-Dig Show reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the participants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
3. NOT ENDORSED BY TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR FACEBOOK: As applicable, Participants shall comply with all policies and guidelines of Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook. Participants may not use more than one account for its entry. By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook and release Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to NASTT’s No-Dig Show and not to Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from NASTT’s No-Dig Show and our trusted partners.
4. CONDUCT: By submitting an entry, all contest participants are bound by these Official Rules. These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.
5. ENTRANT’S REPRESENTATIONS: Participant warrant and represents that its entry does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, If persons other than you appear in a photo or video that is part of the entry, you must have their written consent prior to submitting the photo. If any person appearing in a photo or video in an entry is a minor, you must have the written consent of the minor’s parent/legal guardian prior to submitting the photo. Further, if the photo or video was taken by anyone other than you, you represent and warrant that such person(s) have granted you all rights to the photo or video. By entering, you agree to give copies of all such written permissions to NASTT upon request. NASTT’s determination as to whether an entry potentially violates the rights of any third party is final. By entering, participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NASTT and its affiliates, as well as their officers, directors, employees and agents from any action or liability resulting from the publishing of his/her entry and/or use of the entry as otherwise permitted by these rules.
6. NO LIABILITY FOR TECHNICAL ISSUES: NASTT is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, NASTT’s No-Dig Show may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. NASTT is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or technical error or programming error or unauthorized access to the Web site. Entrants further agree to release NASTT’s No-Dig Show from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this contest, participants hereby release, discharge, indemnify and agree to hold harmless NASTT, its affiliates, as well as their officers, directors, employees and agents (“NASTT Releasees”), from any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise) of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss of or destruction of property), arising out of or in connection with the contest or from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in the contest or any contest related activity; [d] if a In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages. NASTT Releasees are not responsible and shall not be liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information, no matter how caused. NASTT RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIALOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTERING THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.