NASTT’s 12th Annual Educational Fund Auction & Reception
Monday, March 4, 2013 - 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Room 307, Sacramento Convention Center
Love, Peace and Charity!
Don’t miss NASTT’s fundraising social event of the year – the 12th annual Educational Fund Auction and Reception! This year’s theme is “Love, Peace and Charity.” So put on your grooviest outfit to bid on great items and mingle with colleagues. Cash prize will go to the best flower child.
The Auction helps raise money for a very worthy cause. Since 2002, NASTT has raised over $533,000 and used those funds in support of its educational initiatives. Due to your generosity, NASTT is able to sponsor students’ attendance at NASTT’s No-Dig Shows, award scholarships, publish trenchless resources and provide targeted training courses to the membership at-large.
Auction sponsored by Bennett Trenchless Engineers and Miller Pipeline, and conducted by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
- Caribbean Vacation Raffle - Back by popular demand, Vermeer will once again sponsor a vacation raffle. The winner of this raffle will receive a dream vacation to the Caribbean! Tickets are $25, or 5 for $100 (a max. of 1,000 tickets will be sold). You can purchase onsite at NASTT’s No-Dig Show before the drawing is held on March 6, or preorder your tickets by visiting www.nastt.org/raffletickets. The drawing will be held Wednesday, March 6, 2013 in Sacramento, California at NASTT’s No-Dig Show Closing Luncheon. You need not be present to win. The vacation prize value is $4,000. See below for a complete list of terms and conditions.
- Silent Auction - The silent auction gives everyone a chance to participate on a variety of items. Keep an eye on the silent auction table throughout the day to make sure you don’t get outbid by another NASTT’s No-Dig Show attendee!
- Online Auction - The online auction is a special auction element for business donations valued $5,000 or greater. This is a great opportunity for co-workers, clients and colleagues to purchase trenchless industry supplies while helping a great cause. We raised over $100,000 in 2012, and 48% of those funds came from the online auction. Special promotions, including ads in Trenchless Technology magazine and personalized e-mail blasts, are set aside for these special donations.
- Live Auction - Approximately 20 fabulous items will be up for grabs at this year’s live auction. Make sure to pick up an auction brochure at registration with a bid number on the back so you can participate in this very exciting event!
- 50/50 Raffle - A great way to win some cash for yourself! During the auction reception our student volunteers will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn during the reception and the lucky groovy guy or gal must be present to win. The winner will then split the cash pot with the students. It’s that easy!
How Can You Help?
- Donate an item to the Auction (trenchless product/service, jewelry, trips & tickets, electronics & gadgets, collectibles). Download the auction donation form here for item or cash donations.
- Donate cash directly to the Educational Fund.
- Enlist the services of our personal shopper to purchase an auction item on your behalf with your monetary donation.
- Sponsor the Auction reception on Monday, March 4th
- Bid on great items and enjoy the reward of supporting industry education at the same time!
For more information regarding the auction, contact Michelle Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NASTT Educational Fund Auction Committee Members
Jim Rankin (chair), Brian Avon (vice chair), Michelle Hill, Brenda Kingsmill, Bernie Krzys, Kevin Nagle, Ray Post, George Ragula, Laura Ranger, Walter Ranger, Jeanette Rankin, Chris Schuler, Richard Thomasson, Dennis Walsh and Michael Willmets
Caribbean Vacation Raffle Terms & Conditions: